OKO isn’t a typical digital advertising firm. We’ve been in business for over two decades, are family owned, self-funded and operate from sunny Hayling Island on the South Coast of England. Despite this (or maybe because of it), we have an international reputation for excellence and serve clients on every continent other than Antarctica. We’re also fiercely proud to be one of a just a handful of companies in the world recognised by Google as Google Certified Publishing Partners – the highest level of expertise awarded in our field.
You’ve probably never considered a career in digital ad serving…
In fact, many would be surprised that such careers exist. The rapid growth of the worldwide web has been THE technological story of the last 25 years. Much of that growth has been thanks to free websites that rely on advertising as their main income stream. Those sites are our market – and it is huge. We help them make money from advertising in ethical, sustainable ways: balancing the books without driving their users insane with bad ads. We give them tools, lend our expertise and give access to the best demand partners available.
Digital advertising is a market worth $230 Billion in 2016 and set to grow by another 50% by 2020 (source). It’s an exciting market that is changing rapidly offering an ever-growing number of career paths and easy spin offs into other digital industries.
Flexible work, in a great environment
We’re big believers that work environments should be nice places to be and we’re happy to have an amazing work space for our team. Spread across two floors of old farm buildings, “The Cake Shed” offers the team bright open work space in a quiet, relaxing setting. Spacious work stations, quiet work areas and a kitchen stocked with free drinks and healthy snacks all add to the positive, creative work environment. There’s even a couple of picnic benches for those wanting to take a break in a peaceful, sunny spot*!
*Sorry – sun cannot be guaranteed
Our amazing offices are the public face of our commitment to our team. Working for us also mean enjoying other great benefits, including:
- Flexible start and finish times – Everyone at OKO gets to pick their own start and finish times, so that works fits around their lives, not the other way around
- Free gym membership / fitness classes – Healthy bodies make for healthy minds, so we’re happy to pay for gym membership or fitness classes for everyone
- Enhanced holiday – We’re generous with holiday allowance, then increase it further every year that you are with us
- Paid sick leave – We don’t want our team worrying about the rent if they’re off ill, so we include allowance for paid sick leave too
- Critical illness cover & Life insurance – Life can be unpredictable so we provide these backups for free to our team to offer some support if the worst should happen
- Free kayak hire (!) – One of the more unusual perks is that our team are all welcome to borrow one of our fleet of sit on top kayaks
We’re growing as a company and are looking forward to welcoming new people into our team soon. We’re currently planning for a number of vacancies and welcome interested individuals to make contact at any time.
Account manager : We’re looking to continue to expand out account management team in the second half of 2019 by adding another smart, self-motivated customer focused individual to our team.
What are you waiting for?
If you’d like to find out more about what we do, or tell us more about how you could help us do it better please get in touch and say ‘Hi’ right away.
Hey recruitment agencies!
We’re sure that you are lovely, but we’d rather not hear from you unless we call first. We get dozens of cold calls, unsolicited emails and social media requests from recruiters every week – all of whom claim to have the perfect candidate. Sorry – we don’t have the resource to filter that much incoming sales activity and would rather deal with applicants directly. No contact please.