OKO is a locally based company with a global reputation for excellence in the thriving field of digital advertising. We help power the free-web by enabling website publishers to earn from the content they create and are the only UK company partnered with Google in this high-growth area.
What can OKO Digital offer you?
We’re big believers that work environments should be nice places to be and we’re happy to have an amazing work space for our team. Spread across two floors of old farm buildings, “The Cake Shed” offers the team bright open work space in a quiet, relaxing setting. There’s even a couple of picnic benches for those wanting to take a break in a peaceful, sunny spot!
- Starting salary of £19,000-£22,000 depending on experience
- 22 days plus bank holidays, increasing on length of service
- Flexible start and finish times
- Free healthy snacks and hot / cold drinks
- Pension scheme
- Healthy living allowance to use as you choose on gym, fitness classes etc
- Opportunity to make a real difference as part of a small, friendly team known internationally for their expertise
About the Digital Advertising Analyst
The Digital Advertising Analyst reports in to the Technical Operations Manager and with support you will become a subject-level expert in our internal software systems, publisher performance analysis and Google’s DoubleClick For Publishers platform.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Advertising Analyst
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of our portfolio of publishers
- Assist the Account Management team in customer-level deep analysis
- Take ownership for the day to day running of our internal reporting platform
- Identify and troubleshooting ad delivery, quality and performance issues
- Work with the Technical Operations Manager to develop, test and report on new strategies
- Inform and guide improvements to our systems and software platform
- Actively working to improve your knowledge and capabilities in this fast-changing field
What we are looking for in the Digital Advertising Analyst
- 2 years’ experience working in a related field (Such as PPC, SEO, AdOps, Website operations or digital advertising)
- Highly numerate with a strong analytical background and proven critical thinking
- Ability to clearly communicate actionable insights internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and ensure their efficient completion
- Strong, demonstrable IT skills and interest in web technology
The following are not requirements of the role, but each would be an advantage to the application.
- Experience with Google’s publisher tools: DoubleClick for Publishers, Ad Exchange and AdSense
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or any ad server
- Degree, or equivalent quantitative studies (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of debugging using tools such as Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, or Charles
If you are interested in joining OKO Digital as the Digital Advertising Analyst, please apply today by submitting your CV to Emma Bradshaw.
Hey recruitment agencies!
We’re sure that you are lovely, but we’d rather not hear from you unless we call first. We get dozens of cold calls, unsolicited emails and social media requests from recruiters every week – all of whom claim to have the perfect candidate. Sorry – we don’t have the resource to filter that much incoming sales activity and would rather deal with applicants directly. No contact please.
Mat has been supporting content creators on the web since 1996. As Co-founder of OKO Digital, Mat became the first person in the UK qualified to AdSense partner status and repeated this first with Google Certified Publishing Partner programme.