One of the tools that we use to help keep things running smoothly at OKO Digital is our project management system. We’ve used the tool internally since March 2012, as it gives us an efficient way to manage and schedule tasks and to keep track of the time that we spend on this.
As well as being an internal tool, pm.oko.co.uk provides useful benefits to our customers – enabling them to track what is being worked on and how our team are using the available time. The tool also helps improve both communication and file management.
Logging in to pm.oko
If you would like to use pm.oko and have not been given a login yet please let us know and we will create one for you. If you have a login simply visit pm.oko.co.uk and enter your details.
The dashboard is the default page you will see when you login
- Click the Dashboard link from any page to return to this view
- Search for anything in your projects using the search box
- Access your projects in the left column…
- … or from the Switch Project link in the header
- Toggle between recent activity and upcoming or late tasks in the main page
View a project
Each project that you run with us will have its own project in pm.oko . You can switch between projects from the switch project link in the header.
The tabs available for individual projects will differ, but the common tabs are:
- Overview: Recent activity or upcoming / late tasks for that project
- Tasks: Items that have been scheduled for action
- Files: Documents or other assets related to the project
- Time: A log of time spent on the project (only visible on time billed projects)
- Notebooks: Notes relating to the project
View recent activity & upcoming tasks
- Log in at pm.oko.co.uk
- View the dashboard (this opens by default when you log in)
- Use the ordering buttons (top right of activity list) to toggle between ordering by date or by project
View time logged on a project
- Log in at pm.oko.co.uk
- Click on the relevant project in the screen
- Click time
- Set the date range and any other filtering/sorting options you require
- Click Update
You can also export that data if you wish, or click any task for more information
See what tasks we’re planning to work on
- Switch to the relevant project
- Click the tasks tab (this might open by default)
- Note that some tasks have sub-tasks, as shown by the number and list icon. Click either of these to expand that task
Note priority marks and due dates.
Add a comment on a task
- When viewing any task list hover over any task or sub-task for more options
- If there are existing comments you can hover over the speech bubble to view them
- Click the speech bubble to leave a comment of your own
- Enter your text and choose who you want to notify of that comment
Mat has been supporting content creators on the web since 1996. As Co-founder of OKO Digital, Mat became the first person in the UK qualified to AdSense partner status and repeated this first with Google Certified Publishing Partner programme.