The opportunity: OKO are looking for a smart, detail focused individual who is up for the challenge of taking on a customer facing role as part of our small, world-renowned team. We’ll give you the training, resources and opportunity to learn all you can about the fast-changing field of sell-side digital advertising, then support you to apply that knowledge helping independent website owners to succeed online. Full, ongoing training is given, making this role a great step into the fast-moving and rapidly growing world of digital advertising.
About us: Founded in 1996, OKO are Google’s UK Publishing Partners. We help independent websites around the world to succeed in the competitive world of online publishing. Working from beautifully converted farm buildings on Hayling Island, our friendly and diverse team of eight enjoy a range of benefits that demonstrate our commitment to the great people that we employ.
About the role: As a Technical Account Executive you will work with your own portfolio of website owners, helping them to identify and realise opportunities to improve their online business. These are largely centred on monetisation, but also areas such as SEO, usability, social media and site performance.
As part of your role you will be expected to successfully complete a variety of training, including gaining recognised qualifications in Google Analytics and for the Google Certified Publishing Partner programme. Due to the specialist knowledge required to perform the role you will follow a structured programme where learning is balanced against growing responsibilities.
About you: The successful candidate will be smart with a genuine drive to learn and improve. You will be well organised, demonstrate attention to detail and be able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders. We are also looking for someone who fits well with our friendly team and who we believe can make a genuine contribution to the future success of OKO.
- Standard 39 hour working week Full time
- Flexible start and finish times
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays – Increasing by one day per year (capped at 25 days)
- Free gym membership / fitness classes through a Healthy living allowance
- Quiet, spacious workspace – spread across two floors of old farm buildings, “The Cake Shed” offers the team bright open work space in a quiet, relaxing setting. Spacious work stations, quiet work areas and a kitchen stocked with free drinks and healthy snacks all add to the positive, creative work environment. There’s even a couple of picnic benches for those wanting to take a break in a peaceful, sunny spot!
Hey, recruiters! We’re sure that you are lovely, but we’d rather not hear from you unless we call first. We get dozens of cold calls, unsolicited emails and social media requests from recruiters every week – all of whom claim to have the perfect candidate. Sorry – we don’t have the resource to filter that much incoming sales activity and would rather deal with applicants directly. No contact please.