It’s an exciting time here at OKO with interesting developments happening on a number of fronts. We’re growing too and it’s time to grow the team a little more to accommodate everything that is going on. We’re delighted to announce a vacancy for an Operations Manager to join our team here at OKO. This is an exciting hire for us and we’re looking for for an experienced manager to help get the OKO machine tuned for greatness in 2017.
The part-time role offers flexible hours and is based in our coastal HQ on Hayling Island.
Interested? Contact us for more information or see more details below.
(scroll to the bottom to find out how)
Operations Manager (part-time)
Location: Hayling Island
Hours: 20 hours per week. Flexible working hours
Contract type: Permanent
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: £30-£34k pro rata, dependent on skills and experience
The Operations Manager is a new role within OKO and central to our growth plans for 2017 and beyond. Overseeing our small, expert team the Operations manager will be responsible for ensuring and improving the general operational running of the business as well as implementing improvements to support the growth of the business.
The role is part time (20 hours per week), which can be taken flexibly over 4-5 days at our modern offices on Hayling Island.
OKO are a small, Hayling Island based team with global recognition in the field of website monetisation. We help clients around the world run ad-funded websites and were the first UK company to be certified by Google for expertise in this field. We’re a passionate, hard working team looking for someone with those same attributes to bring their management skills to our team.
- Devise and deliver efficiencies and improvements throughout the business operations
- Plan and deliver internal training on soft-skills and internal systems
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of our domestic and international partners
- Liaise with account management team to ensure project progress and availability of resources
- Oversee our inbound sales pipeline and monitor performance of the account management team
- Ensure the smooth running of the office facilities and setting
- Improve and manage HR processes, benefits and team well-being
- Producing financial and performance reports and communicating progress to stakeholders
- Ensuring legal and financial compliance
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our publisher partners
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects without loss of detail
- Ability to work autonomously and look ahead to plan for potential future issues
- A results focused, problem solving attitude
- Self motivated, highly numerate and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent people skills, able to work as an integral part of a team and actively develop it
- IT literate with a working knowledge of the web
- Experience and results in Management, HR, Project management or Executive administration
Help us find our next hire!
Great part-time roles with flexible hours are hard to come by, so why not help out a friend and have a chance of bagging yourself a £100 voucher? When we hire our Operations Manager we’ll ask them how they first heard about the role. If it was from you tagging them or sharing this post on social media we’ll give you a £100 Amazon gift card in time for Christmas shopping or a treat for yourself. (One voucher issued. Judges decision final. No altertnative rewards. Not open to employees of OKO or their immediate family. Be nice, don’t spam).